Website Denver Apparel
Denver Apparel provides High-Quality Custom Apparel Services.
Apparel Print & Production Manager Position
You will combine your production skills and management expertise from the experience you have learned over the past few months. You will be there day to day to help build a positive work environment and be responsible for delivering a large volume of current/future projects efficiently, while ensuring deliverables are met. As well as, coordinate the work of the department and outside vendors.
We are looking for results of an oriented individual with excellent organization, who has great time management skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to operate this enterprise in a dynamic environment. You must have strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and handle quick-turn projects with an eye for quality and a passion for customer service.
• Manage all production components and resources to ensure all work is completed flawlessly, as well as on time.
• Manage a team consisting of; production artists, printers, production support.
• Oversee the Screen Printing department and assign staff to run and maintain the equipment.
• Oversee the DTG department and assign staff to run and maintain the equipment.
• Oversee the Embroidery department and assign staff to run and maintain the equipment.
• Work with ownership group to put together SOP and communicate those best practices to staff.
• Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards.
• Find solutions for any project that may come up.
• Work with internal and external teams to ensure all work functions are performed as per requirements.
• Maintain deadlines and quality as per service-level-agreements and standards.
• Carry out revision requests to delivered projects, according to a revision request.
• Support in development of new products and format.
• Assumes responsibility for ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of all department deliverables.
• Manage staff schedules to ensure necessary staff is available prior to when workflow needs arise.
• Coordinate with other departments to understand needs and ensure timely delivery of requested information.
• Manage multi-department approvals for all projects and ensure that all signatures are obtained before production is begun.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships and coordination with leadership & cross functional teams.
• Assists and supports cross functional teams, as needed.
• Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Attends and participates in meetings as required.
Requirements (Must Learn)
• Excellent understanding of screen print/DTG processes, color management, proofing and press set up.
• Excellent understanding of embroidery processes, proofing and basic set up.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team first attitude with the willingness desire to educate and train staff.
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Microsoft Office Suite
You must sign in to apply for this position.