Website Image One
We are a fast growing screen printing company looking for an experienced, quality leader to manage the overall activities and staff of a busy shop. Our production manager is responsible for the overall management, direction and coordination of daily operations. These duties include the production floor to ensure that on-time delivery, cost, and quality standards are met. The production manager will direct the activities of production personnel including workflow and production methods. Ensure production and quality goals are being achieved while maintaining a safe, clean and well-organized facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide leadership & accountability for the successful day-to-day production operations.
• Train production staff to perform at high levels
• Reviews production orders and schedules to ascertain product data and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan efficient department operations.
• Plans production operations each week, establishing priorities and sequences for the processing of orders. Tracks progress to the production plan daily.
• Maintain adequate shop supplies to carry out daily tasks
• Lead team to adhere to OSHA safety standards
• Various administrative responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
• Apparel industry, production/warehouse, and management experience is strongly preferred.
• Leadership, team building and coaching skills to lead your team
• Planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of print design principles and ink matching system is preferred.
• Strong understanding of the importance of processes and quality control.
• Must be able to provide consistent accountability for both employees and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain equipment
Experience as a production manager is required. Screen print production preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience
Benefits include: Vacation, insurance & 401K plans
You must sign in to apply for this position.